Harvest Services is led by Stephen Hounsell MCIPS who has a wealth of expertise in and experience of delivering significant procurement savings on major projects, managing large and complex contracts and credibility at senior executive level. He has a history of key roles - before founding Harvest Services Ltd Steve held senior positions with CBS Outdoor International, Kellogg Brown & Root and West Berkshire Council. Prior to this he worked at Amey Group Plc and OCS Group Ltd in various commercial roles. Connect with Stephen
- Depth of expertise: totally focused on procurement and commercial issues in unlocking value from suppliers.
- Breadth of experience: over 30 years procurement and commercial experience in numerous projects / programs with blue chip organisations in both the private and
public sector, in the following sectors primarily in the UK but also Europe and the Middle East:
- Engineering and Construction Management
- Facilities and Services Management
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Advertising and Media
- Local Government
- Consulting skills: proven ability to carry out projects using structured consulting methodologies and client-centred approaches.
- Credibility with clients: confident operating at executive level, having the ability to define client requirements and design and implement bespoke procurement and commercial solutions to meet them.
- Hands-on style: not just talking about it ... but doing it as implementer of successful procurement and commercial strategies delivering tangible benefits.
- Innovative thinker: enjoying providing clarity, challenge and creativity in the commercial space.
- Team player: bringing to assignments a commitment to work closely within the client team.
- A passion for performance: the common denominator is an enthusiasm for results ... and it shows.